Monday, November 27, 2017

Week 11

Hello!  It has been a whirlwind three weeks for me.  I have been to Texas to Honduras to Idaho in about 2 weeks time.  I am looking forward to things calming down and getting back into a routine.  The substitute gave glowing remarks about how well the kids did while I was gone.  It makes me so happy to hear that and to know that she is willing to come back anytime.  Thank you for raising such good kids!

I hope all had a nice Thanksgiving.  It was nice to visit extended family and spend some time with my own kids over the long break!

In projects we are well underway in our map of Nevada project.  Each student was responsible for a different element of the map that they research and decide how it will be represented on the map.  They are learning all about how maps work and all about the geography of Nevada.  We were hoping to get these finished up by this Thursday, but it is looking like we will need a few more days.  We should have all the supplies needed for the maps, if they want to bring in something different your child will let you know!