Thursday, August 4, 2016

Summer Math Project

Hello all!
Summer has flown by in a blink of the eye! My plan was to have three parts to the summer math project but as we are so near the end of summer, I think 2 parts will be plenty! Hopefully there are some fabulous restaurant plans and scrumptious menus out there and they should be shared. And they will be! Your kids can share their summer math projects on Saturday, August 13th at 10:00 at Venturacci Park. They can choose how they want to present it, either by creating a poster, a book, a flyer, however they want. I will also bring some treats! If you can, please shoot me an e-mail letting me know if your student plans on participating in the summer math project presentations so I can have an idea of how many people to plan for. Also, feel free to bring family and friends to hear the presentations, it should be fun!